Monday, March 14, 2011

Someone commented on my Pissed off is an understatement entry.

To whoever you are, thanks for the advice.

Just weather the storm iha and stay put with your mom. Your mother is just frustrated with what happened with you because it is something that she never envisioned and she was not prepared for it. These emotional outburst are common in situations where you are in and some are even worse.

I am very sure your mom loves you and your daughter very much. Believe me.

Even at a young age do your best and try to face everything in a mature manner with civility and if ever you feel down and wanted to cry I would advice you to cry privately.

Everything happened already and there is no way we can go back in time and correct things. Once the emotions have settled down and people around you will begin to accept things, then everything will go for the better. Remain positive and strong.

March 14, 2011 3:48 PM

I just think it's unfair for her to say that I will not be able to send my daughter to a reputable school. And being the way I am, I most probably will prove her wrong which sucks because I am so tired of trying to prove myself to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment