Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What does "Fun Casual" mean?

I talked to a friend from my previous job and the attire at the wedding came up. She said that the bride - my former boss - wanted her guests to come in fun casual attire, with yellow, pink and orange as motif. Both my friend and I were confused with what fun casual meant so we both will be going in long, flowing dresses just to be safe. And since it is (sort of) a beach wedding, I guess it will be okay to wear slippers. She said casual, right? Slippers can dress down even the most extravagant attire. I think.

So I came up with these 2 pegs for what I'd want to wear to the wedding. Again, these are just pegs because the actual items cost more than everything I own. I am not being overly dramatic. A pair of one of those sandals cost 20 friggin' thousand pesos. I mean, really? ANYWAY...

What I might wear to the wedding (1)

What I might wear to the wedding (2)



So, what do you think? I am not a girly girl and I don't mix pieces well so I'm sorry if these are nakakaumay, at the very least.

How to do my hair and make-up, now that's a different story.

Note: I got the website Polyvore from http://heytherejillilah.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. ganda!! type ko yung second. anyway, ang saya tumingin sa weddinggawker.com you might like it too chekitawt Ale hehehe ako in 6years pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the website! Sana ako soon! Super ready nako magsettle. Ngayon ko lang naramdaman 'to sa lalaki and it feels great! Sorry... Hahahaha! :))

    ReplyDelete