Monday, July 4, 2011

Finally, the binyag pictures are here...

...after one month and 6 days.

As I've mentioned before (http://aletotski.blogspot.com/2011/05/binyagan-blues.html), the company I've worked with before volunteered to cover Brianna's christening and the videos and photos came in just now. There are some decent shots here and there but most of them are blurry. I am not complaining, though, they did it for free anyway so I'm grateful.

 Anyway, here are some of the photos of the rites in the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes.

The Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes altar. And no, the christening didn't take place there.
The rites are already starting...
Brianna was distracted by her Ninang Mares. Hee.
Ninang Kat/Ale's PA
Brianna with Lola Dadette.
I posted this just because my braso doesn't look that chunky. Hee.
The pouring of holy water... Aww, Brianna's face! *pinch*
The daddy... And the bored ninong.
The mommy.
Family picture... with the priest.
The De Leons.
The ninongs and ninangs.
The reception and the thank you painom photos will be posted some other time because the laptop's going bonkers and I'm too lazy to get off the bed and go to the desktop computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment