Monday, July 4, 2011

Them haragan kids...

There are kids around the block - who most probably don't live here - hangout in the store a few houses from us and they have their cellphones on full blast, playing Pinoy hiphop/rap songs. Not that I'm hating but these songs they're playing mostly don't mean anything. I'd understand if they played something by Gloc-9 or Francis M. But no, they've been playing songs that "budding Pinoy hiphop/rappers" sing. I can only remember one song that was featured on TV. It's about how guys hate gays. Beat's all effed up plus their lyrics are derogatory, to say the very least.

That's not the reason why I'm pissed, though. I am pissed because they pass by our house at least once every night and they'd stop for about five minutes in front of it, flirting with one another and talking obnoxiously (Speaking of obnoxious, you should see our light in the garden) loud. They just passed by, the FJs (female jologs) hugging the arms of their men like they're Brad Pitt.

I hope they find another street and store they can hangout in where they don't annoy anyone. Like their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment