Thursday, August 11, 2011

Agape.

I want to help all the people I can in my own little way so I am posting the next PSI Basic batch schedule here. It's the anniversary batch, there will most probably a whole new curriculum for this batch. The previous batches were fabulous but this is supposed to be the best. Of course, 240 is the best for me but it's PSI so there isn't much of a difference.
PSI Basic Leadership Success Seminar Batch247: Aug. 25-29, 2011 ANNIVESARY BATCH
Tentative Venue: 5/F Soliman Corporate Center,  2182 Chino Roces Ave., Makati City
Investment: Php 11,088
For details pls. contact Camille at 0917-72319760918-5785981 or 621-6132
I guarantee you, Php 11,088 is NOTHING compared to the lessons you will learn and the strategies that will be taught to you to get what you want. Plus the experience pa. The best. If you feel that the seminar did you no good, your investment will be refunded. There will be free pre-seminar orientations available, too.
Batch 247 Coffee Orientation
August 11, 2011, 7PM at 6/F Soliman Building
August 17, 2011, 7PM at Dulce Latte, Quezon Ave. cor. Sgt. Esguerra, QC
I repeat, these coffee orientations are FREE. This will be an overview of what will be happening in the main seminar and you can decide here whether or not you'll attend the seminar itself. This will be worth your time. Itataya ko ang pangalan ko jan, as Kris Aquino would say in one of her ads.

I am a PSI grad and my outlook changed and my priorities have been rearranged since I attended this seminar. Most people who haven't attended this seminar don't understand how empowered I am after I walked out Soliman. It was probably one of the highlights of my life and I couldn't thank the people who encouraged me to take the seminar enough. (Hi Kuya Delong and Ms. Mares!)

If I had all the money in the world, I would enroll everyone I know to the PSI Basic Seminar. But while I'm on my way there, this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment