Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Watching Hell's Kitchen makes me want to unleash the Barefoot Contessa in me.

For the past week, I've been watching Hell's Kitchen, thanks to my Kumareng Kat's tweets. Besides the frequent bleeps and the harassed contestants, I enjoy watching them cook. Actually, Hell's Kitchen isn't the only cooking show I watch. Iron Chef America, Everyday Italian and Barefoot Contessa are among the shows I normally watch.

For those of you who don't know, I don't cook. I can fry but I cannot, for the life of me, cook. Sometimes, I don't think I actually want to learn how to. Main reason being it's so hot and humid in the kitchen. I can't even take the weather in the Philippines let alone stay in a hot, small, cramped space for a couple of hours to actually cook. But I really, honestly want to learn how to cook. And bake.

That's probably the reason why I want a huge and clean kitchen for my house. I don't want a dirty kitchen for my house. Not really a fan of dirty kitchens. It kinda feel fake, having a pristine one and a dirty one. Plus, I don't like anything dirty, being the OC that I am. I want one kitchen where I (or my husband) will cook.

I will probably teach myself to cook. Or ask someone really really patient (a.k.a. not Bry) to teach me. Or maybe I should ask Bry to actually teach me. We'll be like Hell's Kitchen everyday. "YES CHEF! I UNDERSTAND CHEF!"

No comments:

Post a Comment