Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I have been dumb blogging.

I have all the time in the world but I can't seem to compose a decent enough blog entry to save my life. I have this blog and I have another blog - which I thought I could fill up rather quickly since it is solely devoted to letters I wanted to send to people and we all know I want to tell a hell lot of people a hell lot of things - that I couldn't update with insightful entries. All I do is post pictures like I do with Tumblr. Or update them like Twitter. You know, with a maximum of 140 characters?

Ugh. My mind is shrinking, I can feel it. This is one of the reasons why I think I need to get back to work ASAP: To use my brain on a daily basis. This might result to more reading and writing for me. MIGHT.

Oh, and maybe I should get a laptop...or a netbook at the very least so I can bring it with me anywhere and get to update whenever I get stuff to think about. There are days when I have a lot on my mind and blogging and/or writing seems the only logical and therapeutic thing to do but can't because I can't let Brianna sit still while in front of the PC. I only get to "blog" whenever she's asleep, which is 1 1/2 hours max. Tulog-manok.

But all in all, I blame this on the "awesomeness" of Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment