Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've been having weird, weird dreams lately.

What does dreaming about your ex-boyfriend and his super - uhm - smart girlfriend mean? Bitter-bitteran pako sa panaginip ko last night.

I read somewhere na when you dream about something - or someone - you want it subconsciously. I read naman somewhere else that whatever you dream about, it's the opposite of what you really want. Then there are other sources saying that it all depends on the signs in your dream (e.g. vases, flowers or rainy locations).

And not only my ex, but Enchong Dee has been a regular in my dreams lately too. I don't like him in any way but I don't hate him either. Anjan lang siya. But he seem to want me so bad that whenever he appears in my dreams, he kisses me on the lips. Smack, torrid, romantic, you name it.

Sorry, I always get sidetracked by my own thoughts. So, uhm, there. What does recurring dreams and regular "cast" in dreams mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment