Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I had this thought last night pa and wanted to blog about it but I got too lazy.

I saw a friend's tweet saying how you just can't give up especially when you genuinely love a person. Okay, maybe not "can't". It's more of you won't. Because loving someone means accepting him/her and working things out even if they seem impossible.

After reading her tweet, I remembered that it's the same reason I have why I don't believe in divorce. Then I also remembered having a thought not so long ago about how I love my family so much.

And then, a lightbulb. I realized why I don't believe in divorce. You love your family so much, right? Up to the point where even they broke your trust or don't deserve your love, you end up still loving them. I guess it's safe to say that majority of the people I know have had one point in their lives where they wished they were born with a different set of parents or to a different family but I will bet you all that I have anyone of those people will reject the idea of - knock on wood - having one of their family members die within their lifetimes. That right now, if they were given the chance, they won't sign the papers that divorce them of their families.

Same goes with husbands and wives. Don't make separation an option in the first place. Especially when you want him/her to be the one you're gonna spend the rest of your life with.

PS. Chico Garcia of RX and I share the same opinion and I heard him say the same things this morning that's why I remembered about blogging this. It's just refreshing to know someone believes the same things I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment