Friday, September 23, 2011

Ugh.

I woke up feeling so good because it's chilly and it's time to pack for Baguio and La Union. And then I turned the TV on. It prolly is the biggest mistake I did since I woke up a few minutes ago. Why? Because I heard the news about the squatters rallying to Mendiola in commemoration of the demolition that happened in Agham Road last year. They're asking - no, DEMANDING - for a better relocation site, blah blah blah...

I don't understand why they have the guts to demand from the government when they are the ones who took over the place illegally. The land was owned by the government, hello?! Ugh. They annoy me. But being Filipinos, we have to be all "Aww, screw the government blah blah blah". This has always been annoying to me. We all blame the government for EVERYTHING when most of the time, we should be blaming ourselves for whatever is happening to us. But of course, people will not be able to understand this and call me self-righteous or a know-it-all or some other name. That we should be this and should be that... Ugh. This is annoying.

I'm sooooo pissed, this is not good. One, because I shouldn't let it affect me personally and two, it's not worth it. Okay, stopping now. Switching mindsets...

No comments:

Post a Comment