Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Wishlist, the Simple Joys edition

The Habagat season is already here - though most of the time it doesn't feel like it - and we all know what that means: Christmas!

This is the fourth Christmas - if I'm not mistaken - that I am posting my wishlist online. I used to post expensive materialistic wishlist in the past but this year, I decided to post another list: The Simple Joys list. No, not the SM-owned store. Simple Joys. What it literally means. These are not-so-expensive things that I want to happen during the holidays. Traditions I gotten used to that I want to happen again, small things that makes me happy, anything! I don't need Santa Claus for these. I need friends and family for these.

1. A long, tight bear hug from the boyfriend.

2. A cup of Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks with the boyfriend, with my high school friends and with my college buddies. Hiwa-hiwalay, siyempre.

3. A bag or two of Cheetos JalapeƱo.

4. A nice family photo with Bry and Brianna.

5. A couple of drinks with the TVSTYLE family, high school friends, college friends and Bry. Again, hiwa-hiwalay.

6. Roadtrip with the family after Christmas, before New Year's.

7. Spend Christmas and New Year's with the two most important people in my life: Bry and Brianna.

8. A list of hiphop/R&B 2010-2011 songs for me to download.

9. A one-hour massage.

10. A go signal from the OB that I can start running again. Yes, I used to run. Di lang mukha.

Simple things make me happy despite the saying small people appreciate small things. Kesa naman di ako makaappreciate ng mga effort like other people...

No comments:

Post a Comment