Monday, November 21, 2011

A conversation between two mothers...

- Start of conversation -
N: Nako, pag naghabol yan, mas mahihirapan ka na umalis. 
A: Kaya nga ayoko magtrabaho e. 
N: Pag di ka naman nagtrabaho, san pagaaralin anak mo, mabibigay mo ba magandang buhay...blah blah blah
- End of conversation -

FYI, that's my mom and me talking. I understand where she's coming from, yes. I worry about that everyday; she just doesn't know and doesn't HAVE TO know that because that's why I have Bry for. I wanted to ask her, though, if she/they would FULLY understand and respect my decision not to go to work anymore should I want it to be that way.

Suporta ba at pagmamahal ang maririnig ko o pagkukutya at panunumbat? I'm afraid to ask because I don't want to hear the answer. Parang alam ko na kasi e.

3 comments:

  1. Oddly I see this as neither encouragement nor discouragement. Or maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture. Okay, definitely not seeing the whole picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabi nila magtrabaho daw ako kesa bantayan ko paglaki ng anak ko. Kinda implied na kayang gawin ng yaya yun. Ewan. Malamang di ko nanaman lang naiintindihan. Parehas tayo. Hahaha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Puwede rin. Pero if that's the case, may point sila. And I'd like to see it as a good thing... if I do see the whole picture. And I think I do.

    ReplyDelete