Sunday, November 27, 2011

This weekend is the most legen - wait for it - dary weekend yet!

It started off as how much of my weekends start. Panicking when I realize Brianna's not beside me anymore, having breakfast, checking my mails, playing Sorority Life on Facebook, lunch, siesta, all with breastfeeding and diaper changes in between. Now, instead of spending the entire afternoon and night in front of the TV, I went out.

Bry's birthday painom got moved a week after his birthday because he was sick during his birthday. Painom happened at The Plantation in C. Palanca in Makati. Nice little place.

TVSTYLE, previous officemates and his high school friends were all there to celebrate his birthday with him. Here are some of the highlights (You most probably won't get any of these but what the hell, it's for me anyway):
1. Sir Aries and his nifty little programming box.
2. "Pancake Dory" and pesto rice.
3. San Miguel lemon and apple-flavored alcoholic drink. The. Bomb. Diggity.
4. Mango Mojito. You should try this. The best mojito I've ever had.
5. Tong-its na nawala ako sa concentration ko dahil bulong nang bulong si Bry ng "Ang ganda mo".
6. Si Marvin at ang mga natutunan niya kay Bry.
7. Dr. Ricky Conde's free (love) consultation. Consultation hours: 10pm to 12am.
8. Mameha's "CS operation wounds".
9. The Happy-anniversary-sa-kanila-hindi-mo-na-birthday-Bry kampai.
10. The Jeff and Ikia scandal.
11. Iton and Betchay on Hot Issue, Nagliliyab! and Narinig Mo Na Ba Ang L8test?.
12. The 15-peso per square meter, 5-hectare land.
13. The "Birthday ko naaaaa" song that led to the best good morning greeting I've ever been given.
14. Sex-related bulungan session with Betchay.
15. Madame Betchay and her psychic, palm reading powers.
16. Enzo and Joanne encouraging me to reaudit PSI and join Starshooters and/or Heroic.
17. The usual bullying and bull session with Jeff.
18. 2+1 beer promo that got me drinking so much more then I should have in one night.
19. "5 minutes nalang, sorry brad" that lasted 2 hours.
20. The 500-peso tip.
Of course, the night - day, actually because we left The Plantation around 4am-ish - didn't end there but I don't think I'm going to publish THAT part of the story here because I want this blog to remain wholesome and rated G as much a possible. I'm gonna post it somewhere else. In Tumblr, maybe, and make the blog private.

I haven't had that much fun for as long as I can remember. I wasn't supposed to go just because of a petty misuderstanding with the mister but I'm glad I came.

Now, speaking of came...

No comments:

Post a Comment