Thursday, November 17, 2011

If I was allowed to hate one thing only, it's this.

I hate it when people don't take my feelings into consideration when they make their decisions.

Why?

Because whenever I make decisions that involve other people, I usually choose the option that's favorable to them. Okay, maybe not really favorable but the option that will benefit me as well as that other person. It's kind of a compromise but is win-win.

Unfortunately, I am surrounded by people who are either too caught up with their own happiness to think of how I'll be or I am feeling or people who are selfish and thinks I don't deserve to be happy. It's really sad but I have to suck it up. I chose to be surrounded by these people and honestly, most of these people are very important to me. Which is even sadder but, yeah. Suck it up, Ale!

No comments:

Post a Comment