Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cramming yet again. What's new?

Here I go again with my cramming sessions. No, this is not for work. This is for Brianna's party. I know I still have less than a month to go, meaning I still have a lot of time to fix whatever needs to be fixed but I am panicking!

  1. Orders for the cake should be in at least a month before the event and I still haven't placed any orders yet because I still am not sure with the theme - hello, Daddy Bryan! - we will be having for Brianna's party. Torn between fairy and princess. I guess I'm gonna have to let go of that supplier... I need to find another cake supplier! *stress*
  2. Still haven't decided if we will be giving adults giveaways but I really want to. Although orders for those have a January 27 deadline so we still have time to "relax".
  3. I have to start looking for what Brianna will wear on that day although I already have her "after-party" clothes so that's one item off the list.
  4. We're not sure yet if we should rent a photo booth or not because we are still waiting for the confirmation of Bry's friend who owns a photo booth business.

Ugh. This is so frustrating. I can't decide on anything because I am not the one handling the budget and I don't have (that much) money to spend so I have to wait for all decisions to be made before I can make a move.

Pumapalag pagka-manager ko! Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment