Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ooh-wee!


Trish and I are officially watching Rivalry: Ateneo-La Salle The Musical. I got these tickets from a buddy from high school (Hello, Athena Tibi! Thanks!) who's part of the cast. I don't know how to feel going into a "Press Night" viewing. I am a writer though I don't really consider myself as "Press" but here we are! Anyway, I should be worrying more about what to wear for this occasion. Is there a dress code for Meralco Theater?

If you're interested to watch Rivalry: Ateneo-La Salle The Musical at the Meralco Theater, here are the ticket details for their shows:

Orchestra Center – P1,650 
Orchestra Side – P1,300 
Loge A – P1,000 
Loge B – P950 
Balcony A – P800 
Balcony B – P600
You can get your Rivalry: Ateneo-La Salle The Musical tickets from Ticket World or from dropping a message in the comment box. Weeeeee! Kamown, let's watch and know the root of all evil that spawned the feud between La Salle and Ateneo.

No comments:

Post a Comment