Wednesday, January 18, 2012

RIVALRY: Ateneo-La Salle The Musical

A friend tagged me to this video in Facebook a couple of weeks ago:



She probably thought I'd be interested in watching it since I studied in DLSU. At first I was kinda reluctant because the way I saw it, it's gonna be something like High School Musical but with the blues and the greens instead of red. After that mean prejudice I had, I watched the YouTube video and turns out, the setting of this story will be the 60's which got me curious and asked "What the hell happened in 1968 for the play to be set in it?". I soon realized that this isn't just any power-packed basketball musical that I originally thought of. It's something much more deeper than the hardwood action. It's something every Atenean, every La Sallian and every person who got hooked to the seemingly unending battle between the two should see to understand. It might show how the rivalry really started or it might not but it doesn't matter. What matters is that we see the differences as well as the commonalities of the two rival schools and understand what the healthy competition between them is really all about.

Now, we will not see all that if we didn't watch, will we? Here are the details to the  RIVALRY: Ateneo-La Salle The Musical shows:




RIVALRY: Ateneo-La Salle The Musical  will be showing at the Meralco Theater from January 27, 2012 'til March 2012. Tickets are available at Ticketworld or you can drop me a message here if you're getting tickets from me. Ticket prices are as follows:

Orchestra Center – P1,650 
Orchestra Side – P1,300 
Loge A – P1,000 
Loge B – P950 
Balcony A – P800 
Balcony B – P600
It's also the best way to pump up your Animo for the upcoming Dream Game in February! So, will I see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment