Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yes, I know, I know.

I have a goal this year to actually make money out of my blogs online. That means I need more traffic in my blogs and that means I need more quality blog posts that people are going to relate to or be interested in... That's why the mommy blog is up again. Haha! :)) This place is for utter nonsense stuff that enter my mind on a normal basis... The Unsent Letters blog might also be used as a means of money-making but I should really get rid of the vulgar words there first before I set it up for "business".

So, anyway, if you've got time to spare, why don't you visit my mommy blog?


If it's any consolation, my ultrasounds are there. :) I will be updating it soon with much more interesting stories, I swear! Might even hold a contest of some sort...

No comments:

Post a Comment