Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kean Cipriano. He deserves a space here.

My friends know that despite listening exclusively to (Black) American hip-hop and R&B music, I am a jologs at heart. What's jologs, you ask? For those who don't know, jologs is a Filipino slang that pertains to people who religiously follow something so Filipino, it's considered uncool. For example, following Philippine telenovelas is considered jologs.

As for me, all my celebrity crushes are Filipino celebrities. Of course, there's George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Carmine Giovinazzo and Chris Brown (yeah, some of you might say CB shouldn't be lined up with the rest of those guys but what the hell do you care?) but mostly my celebrity crushes are Filipinos and that makes me jologs, which I don't mind being called. If anything, that's even more complimenting for me instead of being called an elitist or a rich little spoiled brat.

Anyway, the celebrity crushes include my first love and all-time crush, John Prats - who I was so obsessed with, my room at home and locker at school had magazine and newspaper cutouts of him - the ultimate bad boy, Bernard Palanca and my ideal man, Derek Ramsay. I also have little crushes in the person of Xian Lim and Coco Martin but I don't really like them that much because they don't fit the "bad boy" image.

The latest addition to the list is the man who has been starring my dreams lately: Kean Cipriano. Kean's rise to stardom started, I believe, when I was in first year college back in 05. I remembered liking one song from his band and I liked it solely because I heard it a lot on my way to school but that's it. He wasn't really a looker then but I found him cute. Cute in a "Oh, he's cute but I'm moving on now" kind of way. He wasn't someone I'd date if he asked me out. Anyway, I didn't notice him anywhere again until he guested in Showtime. Seeing him there turned my world around. He became really hot and his sex appeal increased a hundred or two percent from the last time I saw him. He leveled up! That's when I started following him on Twitter but what really started the Kean craze in me was, ironically, Praybeyt Benjamin. His role was a geek and he wasn't styled like the rockstar that he is but he's just so adorable!

So anyway, I've been religiously following his blog and his Twitter lately and that might be the reason why I dreamt of him a while ago, it was hot and steamy and a lot of kissing - and hiding it - happening but it didn't get THERE which was fine because the foreplay was enough for me to enjoy my dream anyway. I woke up right after seeing a topless Kean in my dreams which bummed be out and the first thought that entered my mind was "Crap. He kisses real good." as if I've kissed him on the lips for real. It did feel real, though, and the way he cupped my face, Oh dear Lord. I'd faint if someone held me that way.

I know I sound like someone who doesn't have a family yet but I don't think you can blame me. He's really hot! Now, I know where he lives - we live in the same neighborhood - and my brother's friends with his brother. The goal is to be friends with him. As in friend lang talaga, walang halong malisya. Fine, there might be a bit...or a lot. It's just a crush, okay?! It's not like I'm planning to sleep with him or anything because I really don't plan to!

(Guilty? De, nagpapaliwanag lang...)

Anyway, I'mma end this post with this photo (I know what you're thinking, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the photo, too):

No comments:

Post a Comment