Saturday, February 25, 2012

Brianna's 1st birthday in photos.


So, I know posting the 1st birthday photos will be late now but I sure want it to be here for documentation purposes.



Anyway, Brianna had a Justice League-themed birthday party in Shakey's, Quezon Ave. last February 5, 2012. It was a rather small birthday party, just with people who we know we care about and cares about us. We arrived a wee bit earlier just to fix whatever needs to be fixed.

This is me, getting my production coordinator on.
The guests started arriving one by one with the Cuyegkeng family being the early birds. There would have been a prize if I thought of it before the party. Hee. Anyway, it went exactly how a birthday party would have gone, with the clowns and games and the (poorly lit, overpriced) photobooth.


I am pretty sure, though, that the kids had fun with the games and the cape most of the kids didn't want to take off even after the party. For people like us who have friends who mostly don't have children yet, we had a decent number of kids who attended the party.


Kiddies. :)
Brianna, though, kept on crying the whole time. I don't think she likes clowns... No clowns on her next party, then.

"It's my party, I can cry if I want to..."
 So, that's practically what happened in the party...


Bry and I didn't get the chance to thank each and everyone in the party so even if it's weeks late already,  from the bottom of our hearts, thank you all so much for celebrating our baby's party with us and thank you so so much for the pretty gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment