Sunday, February 26, 2012

Damn you, Ronald McDonald!

I was on one of my depression streaks these past few nights. How I Met Your Mother and a bag of chips would usually put my foul mood on the backseat but last night, the depression was so stubborn, a bag of chips wasn't enough to make me feel better. So instead of sleeping it off (which might be the perfect remedy for such a thing, anyway), I ordered a McChicken sandwich, LARGE fries and orange juice from the McDelivery website at friggin' 12 in the morning. It was that bad. I got so guilty after finishing everything (in 10 minutes) that I got up early enough to join my parents run at Boni High Street thus my first EVER run since 2009.


Of course, I brought Brianna with me. It's added exercise for me (and my huge arms) and it's another day out of the house for her.


After running, though, we went to McDonald's 32nd cor. 5th for breakfast and I ended up finishing one full order of the Big Breakfast and a 2-piece pancake meal plus one whole hash brown.

Damn you, Ronald McDonald. Mark my words: I will eventually get tired of the food you serve but until that day comes...DAMN YOU.

2 comments: