Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weird fascination

I don't really think that my baby's fascination is really that weird but if you still don't know by now, my baby is a girl.

Brianna is so fond of cars. Whenever she hears an engine rev, she runs to the door and points to the direction of the car. When we are in a car, she wants to sit up front. Mind you, not on the passenger seat. On the driver's seat. When we're standing next to a car, she won't stop crying until she touches it.


We were at the SM Megamall Cyberzone, looking for a laptop I could use for work. This shot was taken at one computer shop where they had a Samsung race car thing was installed. Naturally, we brought Brianna there because she was really heavy, we cannot carry her anymore. When she saw the car setup, she started reaching for it and waddling her feet. We let her play there for a couple of minutes (30 minutes) and when it was time to go, she started crying and insisted we stay.

I don't know where she got this weird fascination with cars. I do remember myself being crazy over cars (designs, parts and how everything works) a few years back but it (kinda) ended before I got pregnant with her. Her dad isn't much of a car enthusiast either. He just likes some car models he sees but that's about it. Wherever she got it, I am thankful. I might have a future Danica Patrick right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment