Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Joining the Blackberry bandwagon

So I jumped the Blackberry smartphone train last Friday and I don't know how to feel about it. I still think that iPhone is the better phone but I cannot afford it to save my life. I mean, I can but I will not spend 2 million dollars for a phone. Not now, anyway.

So I got a Blackberry 9300 from this seller in Multiply. He's had it for two weeks but never got to use it so he sold it. I got a huge discount from the seller because one, he's a La Sallian (oh, Alma Mater, you never fail me) and two, because he didn't include the memory card which only costs Php500 max and no, I didn't get a 500-peso discount.

Anyway, there. I just needed to record when I made the purchase... and no, I don't think I will be activating the BBM function because it's a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment