Friday, March 23, 2012

What have I been up to the past week?

It seems like I've been too busy to even breathe this week. I feel so exhausted but I ain't complaining. I actually am thankful for everything. So what have I been up to? Working two jobs that I still am struggling to manage even if I am on my 5th day into it.

I have a regular 9-6 job and I have a part-time gig that doesn't have times in and times out but has a two-week (now one) deadline due next Friday. The 9-6 is doing great but by 6pm, my brain and my eyes are too exhausted to work for the other gig because of the online marketing training. I have 5 websites to finish for this week and so far, I'm not even done with the first one. I am kinda panicking over it because this weekend will be pretty crazy and next week, I'm gonna have 5 additional websites to work on and the deadline's on Friday already and I will be going out with friends on the 29th and I cannot afford to slack off anymore...

WOOOOOOOHSAAAAAAAH!

See? I am panicking now. I need to finish 4 websites tonight. For real. I know I've been saying these things a lot lately


but I still haven't done anything significant for the second job. I know I can pull this off. I just need to work outside of the house, so far away from the bed tonight without anyone with me except the laptop. I am planning to work in a coffee shop in Ortigas to finish everything. I just hope I don't bump into anyone I know until I finish everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment