Friday, April 20, 2012

Expo Mom 2012

Going to bazaars started giving me a sense of glee just last year. I don't know if it is because of Brianna or I've finally become a "lady" but going through countless racks of clothes and dozens of accessories has finally become a necessity for me. Lucky for me, Mommy Mundo usually have bazaars that are meant for moms and moms-to-be and for their second bazaar this year, they will be holding the Expo Mom 2012 on May 5-6, 2012 at the Rockwell Tent.


To add more fun to the Expo Mom 2012 event, Mommy Mundo has an exciting theme for the 5th year of their flagship event: MODERN MOTHERHOOD. Their website and Facebook page have provided its subscribers of different kinds of modern moms. You can visit their sites to know what kind of mom you are.

As for me,


Well, actually, according to the descriptions posted in their sites, I am a mixture of a breastfeeding mom, a hands-on mom and a tech mom. I am a breastfeeding mom because, well, I still breastfeed despite the fact that Brianna is already a year, 2 months old. I am a hands-on mom because all of Brianna's experiences, I want to be a part of and that is the reason why I chose to work from home. Tech mom because as I've said, I'm a work-at-home mom who uses the power of technology for my freelance writer job.

Being a modern mom is fun and exciting. Being with people who share the same experiences as you will make it more fun. Join Mommy Mundo's Expo Mom 2012 event on May 5-6, 2012 at the Rockwell Tent and share your experiences with other modern moms and shop 'til you drop from the booths momprenuers have put up just for that event.

No comments:

Post a Comment