Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm not one to follow trends...

Different kinds of prints have been sprouting in the past couple of years but never have I found myself actually liking one until Aztec/Tribal prints came.


I know that these kinds of prints have been around in the past. I should know, we use a red tribal print table accent for our center table every Christmas. But it is only now that Aztec prints are considered fashionable so I am just taking notice of these festive and colorful prints now.

I think that it's the symmetry and how everything looks all balanced out all the time that made me like them. Ironically, though, that I am so fond of these prints but I own nothing that has Aztec prints on them. That only means one thing: Online shopping (again) it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment