Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Me Time.

Ever since Brianna came to my life, I've changed a couple of the routines that I do on a day-to-day basis. The one that has probably changed a lot since the baby came is "Me Time" and I am sure that all of us will agree on this one.

Me Time has not only been changed but I also had to reduce it because I now need more sleep than I needed before. Anyway, Me Time consist of the following now:

A friend of mine told me that I should be taking a break every once in a while. Visit the salon, have a coffee or any other activity that requires me to leave the house but I get all guilty even just by thinking about it.

Is anyone else having the same problem as I do or is there anyone who have experienced it before? How are you handling it? How did you handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment