Saturday, July 14, 2012

I am getting girlier by the minute.

I don't know what has gotten into me lately but I think I'm getting girlier and girlier each waking day. First, the fascination with rockstars. Nothing can get girlier than that but I just started this year so... Second, the weird (at least for me) sudden interest in bracelets and rings and lastly, spending more time online browsing online shops and falling in love with the pieces I see, specifically denim shirts and knitted tops. Lace is slowly growing on me, too.

I think browsing through fashion blogs has something to do with this. Not complaining, though. I mean it's about time I dressed more like a girl. Although not that much because I still can't see myself wearing a dainty dress with Peter Pan collars, a pair of doll shoes and a really pretty headband. I just wish I had the money to spend for the stuff I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment