Thursday, July 26, 2012

Outbreak BGC in two days...

...and I still don't know what I will wear to the event which can be a good thing because I've been asking for an event where I can actually doll myself up but now that it's here, I can't decide what to wear. These people from the first Outbreak run went all out that I want to go all out as well...

Photos taken from the Outbreak Manila Facebook page.

I only have one costume in my closet:


and it's not even a real costume. I might end up wearing that...or maybe a party girl costume because those are the only pieces I have in my closet. I'd go hiphop but my army pants don't fit me anymore. Maybe if I find some peg online that includes a pair of denim shorts, it might be an option.

I bet I'll end up wearing a singlet and my running shorts...

No comments:

Post a Comment