Friday, August 10, 2012

Birthday gift for myself...

iPad vs. Kindle Fire

I still can't decide on which I want to buy on my birthday.

I want an iPad because let's all admit, when it comes to tablets, it's the best there is. Thing is, it's so expensive, I don't think I have the willpower to release that much money in one day. No, I do not (and will not...unless someone offers to pay for the bill every month) own a credit card because I don't trust myself with one so a credit card purchase is not an option.

The Kindle Fire is the next best thing...at least for me. It's smaller and it can be used as an e-book reader (just like an iPad, I know) and it looks decent. Best of all, it's way, way, WAY cheaper than an iPad. I can actually muster the courage to spend PHP10,000 in one day.

Why a tablet all of a sudden? Well, I came to the realization that a tab has become a necessity when you have a child. It's portable and interactive. What reason do you still need, right?

Gah. I'm torn. I hope someone gives me a tablet as a birthday gift instead so I can focus my energy and money to other things I want like granola bars or a car.

2 comments:

  1. Go for the iPad! Or a Samsung Galaxy Tab. :) And you may want to check Kimstore, they sell gadgets at a cheaper price. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going for the iPad. Pero iPad 2 lang kasi di kaya ng budget ang New iPad. I've checked Kimstore na. I want a physical store sana so I can actually inspect the product. :) Thanks! BTW, I followed your blog. :)

      Delete