Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Print on print picks from Zalora.

If you knew me, you'd know how much I'm into plain, basic pieces. I have a whole lot of plain shirts as well as plain denims. So rarely will you see me wear something printed. That doesn't mean, though, that I wouldn't buy, say, a printed top. If anything, I have a couple of maxi dresses that have some tribal print on them. I just don't wear them that much because a.) it seems out of place wearing my kind of maxi dress with the weather we're having and b.) I don't really want to attract attention.

To prove, though, that I am not that much allergic with prints, here are my printed picks from Zalora:

Chictees Aztec print top, Accessorize floral clutch bag, Collective.com zebra print leggings, The Little Things She Needs animal print bangles, Punchdrunk Panda flats

If you don't want to look weird in front of a lot of people, don't wear all these at the same time. Or do. I am in no position to tell you what to do. I'm not fashionable in any sense. Plus, fashion has no rules so you can do whatever you want to do with it.

For discounts on your Zalora purchase, use the voucher code Aletotski0 [Aletotski(zero)] upon checkout. Now, be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment