Thursday, November 15, 2012

Clubbing again after an 11-month hiatus.

The last time I was in a club was in December 2011 and before that, 2009. The next time I'll be inside one is this Saturday and I don't know what the hell I should be expecting. I know it's still gonna be loud and I know there's gonna be a lot of drunk people and shattered beer bottles and cigarette butts on the floor but what I want to know - for the most part - is if a tank top, a pair of shorts and flats/sneakers will still work in a club setting. That's how we used to party back in '07, kids.

Actually, that's it. I just want to know if I could still go wearing comfy clothes and shoes to a bar without getting judged.





To be perfectly honest, though, I don't really care what I wear. I'm just so excited for this Saturday's night out. I mean it has been a long, long time since I last partied. I miss the night life and I know it misses me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment