Sunday, November 18, 2012

Partying in my mid 20s...


I finally walked into a bar again after 1029384502 years with these guys and here are some of the things I realized:

  • Di na pala uso ang walk-in ngayon. Back in 07, we didn't need guestlists and table reservations to party.
  • They don't play solid hip-hop music anymore. I knew I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas was bad news when I first heard it in '09.
  • Lights put me in a trance.
  • I'm lazy as hell but when I'm in the club, all I wanna do is move (and to be honest, for someone to stay really close to me. Para akong naka-E pag nasa bar kahit di naman talaga)
  • Even if I don't eat before I drink Jack, I don't puke in the morning (which is probably the best realization of the night).
  • I like my clubs tight and hot.
  • I couldn't go "all out", even if I'm hard-liquor drunk.
  • I've become a glass-half-full type of person.
  • Still, the Law of Attraction didn't disappoint.

I hope it won't take me another 11 months before I enter a club again. Sure, I don't like the music they play now but that doesn't take the high I get whenever I'm inside away. 

Sana nga lang murang gumimik ng ganun. Kaso hindi e.

No comments:

Post a Comment