Thursday, January 10, 2013

Zalora Launches TVC Online

My favorite online shopping haven, Zalora Philippines, has launched their TVC online last January 8 over their YouTube channel. If you watch a lot of TV, though, you'd have seen it late last year because they've aired it over 4 cable channels for 2 weeks prior to the online release. I think I saw it on Star World twice. If you haven't seen it yet, here it is:


I can somewhat relate to the TVC. I mean, I've become really addicted to online shopping despite the lack of funds. Although no one in the household made a video about it, I keep on getting "Ano ba yan?! May delivery ka nanaman?!" comments from almost everyone that it's getting funnier and funnier as time goes by. What can I say? It's just so addicting!

Zalora.com.ph has a wide range of products, from clothes to home furniture. You can take advantage of the End of Season Sale that's happening in the store right now, too. While you're at it, you can use my voucher code, Aletotski0 [Aletotski(zero)], when you check out for discounts. Yes, you can use the voucher codes to get discounts for the sale items, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment