Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I can't sleep.

This time, though, it's not because I am thinking about some problem. No, not any of that sh--. I'm over and done with all that babydaddy issues I have. I am just so hyper and smile-y. Endorphin high from something that probably means nothing but means a lot to me! It's the first time it's happened and I can't get it off my head even for just an hour just so I can go to sleep and to be honest, I don't want to sleep just yet. I want for it to continue until I'm convinced that I am not misinterpreting anything!

And then the preview for tonight's episode of HIMYM goes live on Facebook. How the hell am I gonna contain all these excitement and get around to sleeping now?

I knew it's gonna be a good day when I saw Kean's face on my Twitter timeline... Now that I think about it, though, I'm claiming this: Everything's gonna be great from here on out. Hear that universe? Good.

Damn. I still can't get over what happened. I don't think I ever will and in this case, that's a good thing. GAH! Law of Attraction, you never fail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment