Thursday, September 19, 2013

I can only hope...

Monica: Why would you do that?
Chandler: Because you shouldn't be with him. You should be with me.
Monica: Really?
Chandler: Yeah. When you were talking about Roger, that was killing me. Look. Things like last night, they don't just happen, you know. At least, not to me. Now, with the other two women...in the morning, you know, I would just lie there and I couldn't wait to just go hangout with my friends but with you, I was, you know, already with a friend.
Monica: Chandler...
Chandler: And I know you prolly don't wanna go out with me, you know, that I make too many jokes and I've never been in a serious relationship and I guess I'm not technically a "doctor"...
Friends Season 6 Episode 16 - The One That Could Have Been (2) 

No comments:

Post a Comment