Monday, September 2, 2013

Oplan Balik-Alindog 2013: Full Throttle Day 1

Since I've been looking forward to this program for months now, I will be documenting it here. I'm sorry about the photos. Most of them will be taken at 7 in the morning so a lot of my icky morning face will be covered with a cracker Kawai character. I am being trained by my tita who learned all the techniques from her children's trainers (I think).

We started off with the weigh in. I almost cried when I saw the result: 128.5! I gained back the pounds I lost a few weeks ago. My tita said not to worry. I told her okay but I still am worrying right now, to be honest. My goal was to lose 10 pounds but after the weigh in, I felt like I needed to lose, like, 20 pounds.


She took my measurements and my "before" photo and we went ahead and started stretching.



A 5k run quickly followed which took me 40 minutes to finish. We then proceeded to strength training and a bit of yoga for 30 minutes which made me puke after (due to acid reflux, according to my tita/trainer). Sorry, newbie.

I forgot to take photos of my food for today, which strictly follow the Cohen diet plan, so I'll just list them down here:

Breakfast:
4 pieces of crackers
Cheese omelette
A cup of tea
A tall glass of water

Snacks:
4 pieces of crackers
One small apple
A cup of tea
2 tall glasses of water

Lunch:
3 medium-sized, handmade burger patties
Sauteed cabbage
A cup of tea
A tall glass of water

Snacks:
4 pieces of crackers
One small apple
A cup of tea
2 tall glasses of water

Dinner:
Calamari salad
A bowl of chips
A cup of tea
A tall glass of water

(Note to self: Take photos of the meals tomorrow!!!)

All of the food are carefully measured as a requirement of the Cohen diet plan. Yes, my tita prepares all of my meals. I feel like a kid.

Since I am used to eating rice - and a lot of it - I naturally get light-headed due to my body adjusting to the lack of sugar. To remedy this, I am allowed to down 2 diet sodas per day but that's it.

No carbs and no sweets...you can probably imagine how woozy I've been feeling the entire day. I was like on rice life support just yesterday then all of a sudden, it's taken away from me. No worries. I have my diet Coke with me. Hihi.

I should be sleeping now - strict instructions from the trainer - but I am not (#medyobadgirl) and I know I'll be so dead tomorrow so I am capping this post off now by saying I will be better tomorrow and hopefully, I won't need the help of diet soda anymore.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment