Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's never too late!

Updated January 26, 2014

Yes, it's never too late to post a budget wishlist. Something people can actually get me. Not that I'm expecting someone to give me something off the list but it wouldn't hurt to put them all out there, now, would it?

  • Portable charger (preferrably Philips)
  • Watch organizer (black, white or fuschia pink)
  • Portable speakers
  • Tablet casing (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2)
  • Phone casing (Samsung S Duos)
  • A bottle (or 10) of Jack Daniels, 1 liter
  • Cheetos Jalapeno... Pringles Jalapeno... Jalapeno Poppers... Anything jalapeno-flavored, actually.
  • Never Shall We Fail shirt
  • Neon pink v-neck shirt
  • Black leather everyday belt
  • Black and/or cream low cut Chuck Taylors (preferrably slip ons)
  • F21/Mango foldable sunnies (I'd ask for a pair of Rayban foldable sunnies but that's too expensive but, yeah...that's the dream!) (Edit: I got a Charles and Keith pair. )
  • CHRISTMAS HAM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

(Okay, I was lying. I expect people to give me everything on the list. I won't mind getting 'em after New Year's. KTNXBYE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment