Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Note to self.

Yes, this might be different from what you've experienced before but please, please, please keep in mind that at the end of the day, it all boils down to everyone still breathing the same air and everyone still standing under the same blue sky. You shouldn't be expecting something radical and you shouldn't be getting all disappointed over these kinds of things.

(This is just me PMS-ing because this stemmed from a very, very small thing which shouldn't even be getting this much attention from me and to be quite honest, I should be the one who's receiving all the disappointment because I am one forgetful son of a gun but yeah, it made me all emotional and stuff.)

(Also, I still don't have a #100HappyDays entry for today which is just great because that means there's still nothing to pick me up from the rut I put myself in.)

(And can I just say that I now need a drink cause I made myself too upset, I might cry soon.)

(Damn it, PMS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment