Friday, March 14, 2014

I don't understand.

A lot of times I've been told that I should give way because "ikaw yung nakakaintindi" but most of the time, I really don't understand...especially those times when I KNOW I haven't bothered anyone with what I'm doing yet I get bull for something.

There's this one specific person who I literally haven't done anything bad to who always, always gives me crap (figuratively, of course). I've never done anything to hurt her in any way. I've protected her when someone talks crap about her. I lend her money whenever she needs it, even when I need the money myself. I am anything but rude towards her family even if there are a lot of times I know they're out of the line. I've always been proud to have known her for a long, long time.

For me, she (used to be) is family although she's not. I guess she might've been feeling that way, too, cause she thinks it's okay for her to show her annoyance whichever way she chooses. While it is healthy to express yourself, it's rude to throw stuff around and bang doors (that are not yours!!!)...even moreso if you're in the company of people other than your immediate family. Nakakahiya. Parang walang breeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment