Friday, March 21, 2014

Single mom woes...

...or maybe just PMS. Or both.

I'm here, stuck at home on a Friday night, staring at my cousin's photo with Passion while listening to my favorite person sleeping soundly at the other end of the line and cuddling with my little angel as I type...

I know, I should be ranting right about now and the title and the first few lines of this post are your clues but halfway through the post, my mood suddenly shifted and I'm too darn lazy to change everything so I'm sorry if I'll confuse you and I won't make sense anymore but yeah I suddenly felt good.

I suddenly don't feel the need to rant how sucky today was or how hard it is to be a single, fulltime mom who works freelance and lives with other people who don't believe in her decision-making capabilities or how I should've watched Jeremy Passion's concert with my cousin... The ill thoughts just all went away. The reminder of having these two most important people in my life with me as I go to sleep changed all that. For a while there, I forgot how these two people love and appreciate me. Maybe that's the reason why I was having a bad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment