Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Let it go... That perfect girl is gone.


I know I'm moooooooonths late on joining the Frozen bandwagon and I'm very sorry, Brianna, I've failed you (LOL not really) but this song...it's definitely written for me! Yes, I am a 15-year-old spoiled little snob who thinks EVERYTHING is about her trapped in a 20-something single mom's body.

But seriously, whenever this song comes on - which in this household is a LOT, thanks to Brianna - I shut down and think of all the things I will achieve this year if I just let go of the thought that I am not good enough and that I am a failure. After that, I get all determined and focused and stuff. It's like my anthem of sorts.

"It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong; no rules for me, I'm free!"

No comments:

Post a Comment