Sunday, September 7, 2014

I really won't be able to finish this #100HappyDays thing, will I?

I'm lacking 2-3 weeks worth of #100HappyDays entries but I haven't been lacking in positive vibes. In fact, after all that's been happening to me, I'm pretty proud of myself. I never get tired of being thankful despite the bull hovering over me day in and day out...even if I don't really document them everyday.

Now - and I hope it's not considered cheating...although I know it is - I shall post some of the skipped days that I did take photos of the things I was thankful for here. Hopefully, I can follow through on this again and you can all forget how horrible I am with this daily-blogging thing.

August 22, 2014 - Day 22.


Brianna had a kite-flying activity at school which happened at the Greenwoods covered court nearby. It was really fun seeing Brianna playing all those Pinoy (old school?) games. And she really rocked tumbang preso! I'll most probably teach her how to play Chinese garter 'cause it's one of the few things I do great in. If there were a varsity team for it back in the 90s, I'd be team captain. I'm not even kidding.

August 23, 2014 - Day 23.


We were Subic-bound that morning but what really put a huge smile on my face is the fact that I was on the last hole thingy of my watch which meant I lost another half inch on my wrist. Yes, it is a big deal.

August 24, 2014 - Day 24


Being roomies with my favorite tita over that long weekend. Does positive things to both me and mi Bebe.

August 25, 2014 - Day 25


Bonding with the baby girl while looking for the perfect baro't saya for her after a long drive from Subic to Manila. I'll always cherish these moments because I know how rare they'll become once she becomes a teenager.

August 29, 2014 - Day 29.


I have to write this part in bullet form 'cause quite a lot of things happened that I was really thankful for for that day:
  • Brianna's Buwan ng Wika culminating activity.
  • Brianna dancing to Mamang Sorbetero - although she cried halfway through - and she actually finished it with a smile on her face.
  • The 3 of us winning the Paluan ng Palayok contest.
  • The trip to the South.
  • SM Southmall-ing and meeting up with Kat.
  • Actually shopping for clothes and shoes.
  • First night sleeping over at my favorite tita's place in BF.

August 30, 2014 - Day 30


Again, I'm gonna have to write this in bullet form because I was really happy that day:
  • Woke up in the South. I mean, that's got to be something, right?
  • Went to a birthday party at Fun Ranch in Westgate.
  • SO. MANY. FREE. BIES.
  • Visited Town after 21984765187 years.
  • We won the jackpot on this particular ticket machine! First time for me who's been in the (Timezone) game for a long, long time!
  • Favorite tita looked after Brianna so I can drink. Haha!

August 31, 2014 - Day 31.


This day marks one of the most thankful days I have ever experienced in my life. The Lord is so good! He always, always, always keeps us safe. He never fails. Grabe sobrang thankful ko lang talaga sa araw na'to. I don't think I'll be able to move on from this.

September 6, 2014 - Day 37.


These guys decided they wanted to travel to Pasig. Always thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment