Thursday, October 30, 2014

These two, my gahd.


Monica: I’m still not done not wanting to talk to you. 
Chandler: Just tell me what I need to do to make things right. 
Monica: What? 
Chandler: Well, that’s what we do. You know, I, I mess up and then you tell me how to fix it and then I do and then, you know, you think I’m all cute again. 
Monica: Really? I’m really tired of being your relationship tutor. You’re gonna have to figure this one out for yourself… You know what? If you’re too afraid to be in a real relationship, then don’t be in one.

YES I'M WATCHING THE SERIES AGAIN OKAY! DON'T JUDGE ME. I'M NOT FEELING 100% OKAY LATELY SO I NEED THIS.

Anyway, I've been really relating to these two since the first time I watched the series but I realized just now that I'm more of a Chandler than a Monica especially in my current relationship. Which is quite absurd considering I'm the one who hasn't been single for more than 6 months since I first started dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment