Monday, March 8, 2010

Might really have to do this sooner or later...

A friend suggested that I jot down everything that's in my mind right now to prevent me from falling apart. I will follow his advice because I believe that I might actually go crazy if I don't.

(In no particular order)


  1. My family hates me. Thankyouverymuch.
  2. I can't seem to do anything right.
  3. The only place where I feel "great" is in the office. And even there, I seem to be a screw up lately.
  4. I haven't been the perfect sister to my siblings.
  5. I haven't been the perfect daughter to my parents, either.
  6. I've been keeping a lot of secrets from my family (I don't think you can blame me for this. They've been too hard on him, how can I tell them, right?) and friends.
Okay, I know that The Law of Attraction taught us that we shouldn't be focusing on what we don't want. But really, it is that hard for me.

No, it's not that hard.
ICANDOTHISICANDOTHISICANDOTHIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment