Saturday, April 10, 2010

My head's still aching but WTH...

Two-hour teeth extraction was a success, thank goodness!

But right now, I'm going through the worst hell. I haven't been in this much pain before.

The doctor gave me a lot of instructions. Here are the few that I remember:
  • No smoking for 5-7 days. (Boo!)
  • Ice pack should be ALWAYS available.
  • Soft and cold food lang should be given to me.
  • No strenuous activities (As if I have one... Oh, wait! I DO! *evil laugh*)
  • Antibiotics every 8 hours and painkillers ever 4 hours.
  • I can't open my mouth too wide.
  • I can't play with the thread inside my mouth. (Tempting siyang laruin, really.)
  • No horseplaying with anyone. (Oh geez...)
  • 2-3 days off from work (YEAHUH.)
Actually, the last one is the only item in the list that I approve of, but not totally because that would mean I wouldn't see The Lion 2-3 days more than it should.

Back to the dentist on Friday to take the stitches out then on May 1st for the extraction of the 2 remaining wisdom teeth.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment