Tuesday, April 6, 2010

That felt good...

Talked to my Mameh during lunch break regarding my concerns. I can't help telling her that it was unfair for me because they evaluated me on just one project.

"Kapansin-pansin ka kasi nung araw na yun..." Yes, I know. Because everyone's talking about what has been happening to me and The Lion. Talk of the town, kumbaga. So anyway, I let that go because I knew that waaaay before the shoot.

It was also unfair for me that they've evaluated me AFTER Tuguegarao and Bataan. I don't want to sound arrogant or anything but they let me manage those projects without my Mameh and everything turned out well. They even told me I delivered perfectly that time.

As a PA, I'm not that much harag during a shoot. I usually just ask the client for food and water and I call the van and log shots and all those small things. So what I don't understand is after all the shoot I've been with (one of our major clients brought me to hell lot of places), they tell me ONLY in that fateful shoot that I wasn't doing anything. I mean, is it my fault I move quickly and finish all my responsibilities during the shoot much earlier than everyone else?

Like what I told Mameh: "Mas okay na saking sabihin sa akin na 'Di ka na namin isasama sa shoot kasi wala ka namang ginawa dun kundi makipaglandian' kesa sabihing 'Di ka na namin isasama sa shoot kasi di mo nagagawa mga kailangan mong gawin' kasi seryoso ako sa trabaho ko and I make it a point na maaccomplish ko lahat bago ako makipaglandian."

I got really pissed but I'm good now. I talked to her and I heard what she has to say.

KAILANGAN KONG RUMACKET SA LABAS KASI OBVIOUSLY, DI AKO MAKAKAPAGSHOOT NGAYON SA AMIN KASI DI KO DAW NAGAGAMPANAN ANG RESPONSIBILIDAD KO.

No comments:

Post a Comment