Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Since, I've started with my immature 21-year-old rants, I might as well share how immature I am.

I am so immature...

...I don't go to work when I don't feel like it.
...I give lame ass reasons to my boss when I don't want to go to work.
...I go to work but I only pretend to work when I get lazy.
...I stay longer in the pantry when I am pissed/bored/sleepy.
...I leave home without telling my parents where I'm off.
...I give some other reasons to my parents when I feel like telling them I'm going out.
...I drink my ass off whenever I get the chance.
...I smoke every 15 minutes, it annoys the hell out of my bosses.
...I cry when I'm hurt/stressed/afraid/lonely/annoyed/frustrated.
...I get jealous over the smallest things.
...I get jealous over every girl that looks at my boyfriend.
...I get annoyed at her for being her.
...I want things to go my way. All. The. Time.
...I don't want to accept the things that I don't benefit from.

Might add more to this list, check it out from time to time... HAHAHAHA! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment