Monday, September 20, 2010

OB-GYN problems still...

My head has been aching Thursday night. I thought I could just ignore it but it continued on til today. I called my OB-GYN who's never been available to answer calls from her patients and told her assistant what was happening to me. I also asked her about the ultrasound she asked me to have. The assistant told me she'll get back to me 'cause the doctor had a patient when I called. Guess what happened?

She didn't text/call me back!

I followed up on it every hour on the hour since my last call, she didn't reply. I called the clinic again, iba na sumagot since she shares her clinic with her husband.

Grrrr... She makes me mad but I just thought that one of her patients went on labor already that's why she didn't get back to me. But I am NEVER going back to her anymore. I just have to figure out how I'd get all my records back. She has everything. Damn.

1 comment: