Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've seen the Law of Attraction work in my life that is why I am asking this question:

Why do I keep on attracting "absent" boyfriends?

I don't really attract the boyfriend who'll be willing to travel by air, land or water whatever time it is just to be with you. The common denominator among the two boyfriends I had and the one I currently am with is being "absent".

What do I mean when I say absent?
  • Always at work/school.
  • Not fond of going out.
  • Would rather stay home than be out/with me.
I am just that kind of person who wants to be around my special someone all the time and I am someone who wants to cuddle. A lot. Okay, I like the occasional (occasional daw) sex that comes with the cuddling. Who doesn't, right? I also am the kind of person who wants to spend endless hours in a coffee shop, yapping the night away with a single cup of coffee and cigarettes and someone who wants to go out just 'cause.

I've been in and out of flings with guys who were never absent but those flings didn't transform into something serious. So now, I am thinking there's something about the 3 of them being absent that I like. I just have to figure out what that something is.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem before. Yung mga willing naman to go the extra mile, yun ang hindi tumagal. WHAT IS THIS LIFEE??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panu mo nalaman yung sagot kung bakit ka nagsstay?

    ReplyDelete